Looking for a unique party venue? Make your own history with a birthday party at the San Mateo County History Museum.
- Kids explore family-friendly interactive exhibits and participate in a craft activity planned by museumeducation staff.
- Let us do the work for you! Enjoy a stress-free, fun birthday experience.
- Exclusive use of the Learning Center for 2 hours.
- All day museum admission for up to 30 guests (includes both children and adults).
- Museum staff person to help host party.
- Story and/or craft activity.
- Gift bag for the birthday child.
- Birthday cake, food and/or beverages. Kitchen facilities are not available.
- Decorations for use in the Learning Center.
Party may be rescheduled for any available date at no cost. Reservations cancelled one month (or more) prior to date will receive a full refund minus nonrefundable $50.00 deposit.